I have always looked after my skin, and finally I have found a product that I can use and let it do it's job!! Miessence products are exactly what I was looking for-they make my skin look vibrant, healthy and hydrated, they make me look and feel great! The product list is extensive an I am now completely addicted! Karen is fabulous, intuitive about your needs and matches to the perfect product, service with a gorgeous smile! Easy to purchase and accessible-what more could you want? I love it! M.H.
Since being introduced to the MiEssence products I feel like my skin has finally 'relaxed' for it is getting the love, nutrients and nourishment it needs to be well and glow. The products are affordable and each last for AGES! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Go for it I say, you've only got beauty to gain! J.P.
What amazing products - the moisturiser has made a difference to my skin in only 2 days! I will gradually add new products to my collection over the next few months. It is great to have a range of beauty products that are not full of chemicals - I suffered cancer last year and am determined to go organic and chemical free to give my body the best chance of recovery. THANK YOU!
Thank you from the very bottom of my dermis. Not in all my 42 years has my skin LOOKED and felt SO GOOD. Everyone has commented on skin. My wrinkles have all but disappeared, my pores have shrunk to microscopic size, the pimples and black heads have gone, and for the first time in my adult life i have applied foundation and not washed it off, and with stunning results and beautiful comments from friends and family. I was at the end of my tether with promises and wasting money on products, natural and chemical that promised gold and delivered brass. I have done nothing but brag about the Miessence products C.J.
- Acne (3)
- Anti-ageing cream deception (17)
- Breast Cancer (1)
- Chemical free cosmetics (6)
- Chemical free skin care (12)
- Contaminants = Infertility? (6)
- DNA Damage (9)
- Green Skin Care Products (6)
- Hair Loss (2)
- Hormone Disrupting Chemicals (18)
- Moisturisers with Sunscreen (3)
- No Chemical Cosmetics (5)
- Phthalates (1)
- Sunscreen (1)
- Toxic Contaminants (21)
- Toxic Parabens (2)
- unassessed ingredients (23)
- Video clips (2)
- If you value your health …
- Night Time Skincare Routine, When You Are Really Too Tired To Bother.
- Your Morning Beauty Routine: How to Make It Quick And Easy.
- Why I am Biased Toward Organic Skin Care Products.
- The 2 Biggest Skincare Concerns: Anti-Ageing And Acne, And the Most Effective Solutions.
- Compare Multi-Regenerating Moisturiser with Certified Organic Moisturiser
- Phthalates Exposure from Skin Care Products Continues to Impact Consumers.
- Beauty Myths parts 2 & 3: More False Beliefs about Skin Care
- Beauty Myths: 3 False Beliefs about Skin Care
- Anti ageing creams and lotions: Do they really work?
- Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
- Clear Skin Beauty Tips
- Free Reports Explaining the Chemical Ingredients in Cosmetics and Skin Care Products.
- Protected: EMAIL REPORT (Password) on Moisturisers…
- Beauty Products’ Questionable Claims to Get You to Buy.
- Sunscreens May have Harmful Chemical Ingredients
- Chemical-free, Natural & Organic Skin Care Products & Cosmetics.
- Qantas Business Amenity Collection
- L’Occitane Ingredients report … Ultra Moisturizing Cream with Sunscreen.
- Foaming and Lathering Personal Care Products May be Dangerous to Your Health.
- Gisele and that Poison Sunscreen Outburst.
- Lead Found In Many Lipsticks.
- Moisturisers with Sunscreen, Not as Effective as You May Think!
- Beauty Products for Anti-ageing – Tips for Achieving the Best Results.
- Fertility – Could Dads’ Cop Some of the Blame for Birth Defects and Infertility Problems?
- My Beauty Products & Skin Care Routine – How I found out about Chemical Laden Cosmetics
- BPA May Inhibit Pregnancy
- Hand Sanitizers; Are they Necessary or just Another Marketing Gimmick?
- ARBONNE Ingredients Report
- Common cosmetics ingredient can harm sperm
- Acne Treatment Tips
- Reform of Toxic Chemicals Law Collapses as Industry Flexes Its Muscles
- 13 tips for the Prevention of Hair Loss & to Alleviate Itchy Scalp.
- Herbal Essences… Toxic!?!
- Breast Cancer Research
- Could Infertility Problems be Exacerbated by Cosmetics?
- Understanding What Is In Skin Care Products
- Organic & Natural Skin Care Products – Know the Cheats & the Real Deal.
I wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for introducing me to the Miessence products. WIth you having alerted me to the noxious chemicals contained in our so called "skin care" I immediately knew that I needed to change what I was doing.
The products are incredibly fresh, feel fabulous and I enjoy using them. I have three sons at various stages of feral development (!) and I have NO hesitation in using the Miessence products on their delicate and unlined skins! We recently changed over to the Miessence natural toothpaste also and as a Mum, I feel good about the choice I've made around products that are in no way harmful - there are so few options for leading a chemical free life - that your products are a great start to reducing what is otherwise a chemical laden world. M.C.
One of my best friends just asked what foundation I'm using. I had to tell her 3 times it's "just my skin!" I've been using the organic Miessence face range for 2 weeks, what a fab result, thank you! A.W.
Our search for the best face health is over. After years of suffering from extreme skin health issues my daughter was diagnosed with Multiply Chemical Sensitive Disorder and Contact Dermatitis which causes allergic reactions to all chemicals, synthetic fragrances and pesticides. After searching for several years she finally came across Miessence. Relief came after only one day of use and this is the only product she trusts for her skin and hair care. S.H.
- Anti-ageing cream deception
- Breast Cancer
- Chemical free cosmetics
- Chemical free skin care
- Contaminants = Infertility?
- DNA Damage
- Green Skin Care Products
- Hair Loss
- Hormone Disrupting Chemicals
- Moisturisers with Sunscreen
- No Chemical Cosmetics
- Toxic Contaminants
- Toxic Parabens
- unassessed ingredients
- Video clips